- Magnificent detached residence in highly regarded residential area
- 4 Bedrooms (1with ensuite, 1 with ensuite and dressing room)
- 3 Reception rooms
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining area
- Open plan sun room off kitchen and dining room
- White bathroom suite
- Phoenix gas heating (under floor heating downstairs)
- Double glazing
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Corner site with generous garden
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Solar panels with cash incentives (details available)
This spacious detached property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Uniquely designed by the original owner there was a host of extra features for this particular property offering a home that you cannot help but fall in love with. With a popular open plan kitchen updated in recent years, dining, lounge area to the rear of the property. Four bedrooms, 2 with ensuite shower rooms. There has been no expense spared in finishing this property. Close proximity to local amenities including local primary school and train station with pedestrian access via Mullaghamore Park. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Polished tiled floor
Cloaks, low flush WC, glass and chrome pedestal wash hand basin, stained glass window, polished tiled floor
- 4.29m x 3.56m (14' 1" x 11' 8")
Feature hole in the wall fireplace with inset gas fire, solid walnut flooring, double doors opening into dining room.
- 5.94m x 3.99m (19' 6" x 13' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, solid work surfaces, space for range master, stainless steel extractor fan, space for American fridge freezer, island unit with ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, built in dishwasher
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
Polished porcelain tiled floor, open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 7.67m x 3.23m (25' 2" x 10' 7")
Polished porcelain tiled floor, 2 sets of french doors opening onto the decking and garden areas.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.69m (9' 11" x 8' 10")
Range of modern high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 8.51m x 3.56m (27' 11" x 11' 8")
(including ensuite and dressing room)
- ENSUITE & DRESSING AREA:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, feature glass wall, shower unit with control shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 7.92m x 3.02m (26' 0" x 9' 11")
Views of Knockagh, access to roofspace
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanity unit, low flush w.c., walk in shower with feature glass brick wall, controlled shower, mosaic tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, downlighters.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 2.92m (13' 8" x 9' 7")
View of Knockagh , built in storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 2.57m (8' 8" x 8' 5")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, mixer tap, luxury wall tiling, polished tiled floor, downlighters, heated towel rail
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 2.82m (19' 3" x 9' 3")
Roller door, Worcester gas boiler, light and power.
- Front garden with plants and shrubs, driveway, paved path.
- Rear in neat lawn with variety of plants and shrubs, paved patio area, 2 raised decking areas, outside light and tap.