- Red brick detached family home in highly regarded residential cul de sac
- 3 bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room)
- Spacious lounge with luxury floor tiling
- Luxury fitted kitchen with open plan dining area
- Modern white bathroom suite with luxury tiling
- Double glazing in UPVC frames
- Gas fired central heating system
- UPVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Car parking space
Constructed in 2016 we have pleasure in marketing this bright, spacious detached family home offering we planned accommodation. The property is completed to an exacting standard throughout by our clients who have spent a great deal of time, effort and expense in creating an outstanding family home. This is a modern, labour saving home which we can recommend with confidence.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Mahogany door with glazed side panelling, luxury floor tiling.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 5.44m x 3.91m (17' 10" x 12' 10")
Luxury tiled floor, feature marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.44m x 3.96m (17' 10" x 13' 0")
Range of built in high and low level units, quartz work surfaces incorporating single drainer Belfast sink, mixer taps, inlaid hob unit and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge and freezer, luxury floor tiling, island unit, low voltage downlighters. Casual dining area with french doors to garden.
- Bright, spacious landing. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.44m x 3.99m (17' 10" x 13' 1")
Ensuite Shower Room: Circular shower unit with luxury tiling, extractor fan, controlled shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 2.13m (12' 10" x 7' 0")
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM:
- Built in bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall and floor tiling, luxury tiling around bath, downlighters, extractor fan.
- Front in lawn. Side in lawn, car parking space. Enclosed area in lawn, paved patio area, light and tap, gate.
- Please note under current legislation we must advise that the owner of this property is related to a member of staff from McMillan.