This is bright, spacious semi detached villa situated in a quiet and popular residential area of Carrickfergus close to schools, shops, Churches and public transport. The property will ideally suit a young couple hoping to acquire a home of their own. Early viewing is advised.
- Semi detached villa in popular residential area of Carrickfergus
- 3 bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames
- Gas fired central heating
- Garden to rear in lawn and patio area
- Car parking space / paved driveway
CLOAKROOM: Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, under stair storage.
LOUNGE: 18' 3" x 16' 8" (5.56m x 5.08m) Feature marble fireplace, polished surround, gas fire, french doors. Archway to:
SUNROOM: 10' 8" x 10' 5" (3.25m x 3.18m) Ceramic tiled floor, french doors.
KITCHEN: 11' 7" x 10' 2" (3.53m x 3.1m) Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, inlaid hob unit and under oven, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, concealed lighting, pelmet lighting.
LANDING: Spacious, bright landing.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" x 11' 4" (3.48m x 3.45m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: Circular shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" x 10' 1" (3.35m x 3.07m) Laminate wooden floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" x 6' 6" (3m x 1.98m) Laminate wooden floor.
Car parking space, paved driveway.
Rear in lawn, paved patio area