- Semi detached villa in highly regarded cul de sac
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature cast iron and tiled fireplace
- Fitted kitchen / dining area
- Modern white bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath
- Spacious conservatory
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached matching garage
- Highest standard of presentation throughout
- Cul de sac location
- Double glazing in UPVC frames
This is a meticulously presented red brick semi detached villa situated at the top of a highly regarded residential cul de sac. The property comprises reception hall, lounge, kitchen / dining area, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. Well worthy of full internal inspection this is an outstanding home we can recommend with confidence.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Luxury floor tiling, under stair storage.
- 4.47m x 3.86m (14' 8" x 12' 8")
Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, gas fire, slate hearth, luxury flooring, dimmer switch.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA :
- 5.94m x 2.95m (19' 6" x 9' 8")
Range of built in units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, vegetable sink, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, double oven and hob, luxury floor tiling, downlighters.
- 4.04m x 3.25m (13' 3" x 10' 8")
Luxury floor tiling, french doors to rear.
- Roofspace approached by slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.97m (12' 5" x 9' 9")
Low voltage downlighters.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.74m (9' 5" x 9' 0")
Built in robe.
- Modern white suite, panel bath, jacuzzi bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit with thermostatically controlled shower, heated towel rail, luxury floor tiling, extractor fan,
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.97m x 3.66m (19' 7" x 12' 0")
Roller door, light and power, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler, oil storage tank.
- Front open plan in lawn, Rear in lawn, light and tap.