6 Ashley Park , Newtownabbey , BT36 5SA
|Address||6 Ashley Park, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers over £59,950|
- Mid terraced property in popular residential area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with laminate wooden flooring
- Fitted Kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames except rear utility area
- Patio area to the front and utility area to the rear
- Excellent first time buy or investment property
Interested in this Property?
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Additional InformationWe have pleasure in marketing for sale this well presented mid terrace property located in the ever popular Ashley Park. The property will appeal to a variety of purchasers from first time buyers to those wishing to purchase an investment property. Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment as properties in this location rarely remain on the market for long.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- uPVC front door
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
Laminate wooden flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth, understair storage
- 4.34m x 2.39m (14' 3" x 7' 10")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, sink unit wth mixer tap and vegetable sink, housing for oven, extractor fan, breakfast bar, glazed display units, tiling
- Rear in large covered utility area, boiler house with oil fired boiler, uPVC oil storage tank, low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
Built in store
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.41m x 2.39m (7' 11" x 7' 10")
Laminate wooden flooring
- White bathroom suite, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen, electric shower, tiling, ceramic tiled floor
- Front in paved patio area
Rear in storage area, Outside W.C. Oil fired boiler, PVC oil storage tank.
Shared access to rear.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a relation of a member of staff at McMillan Estate Agents.