6 Hedgelea Grove , Old Carrick Road , Newtownabbey , BT37 0WN
|Address||6 Hedgelea Grove, Old Carrick Road, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £249,950|
- Magnificent detached family home in highly regarded residential cul de sac
- 4 Bedrooms (1 with ensuite shower room)
- 2 Separate reception rooms plus sunroom
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces
- Deluxe bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Ground floor cloaks, utility room
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Detached matching garage
Interested in this Property?
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Additional InformationThis is a most attractive detached family home situated in a quiet and highly regarded residential cul de sac of fine detached homes. The property offers bright spacious family accommodation and is well worthy of full internal inspection. This development has proven to be extremely desirable and experiences high demand. Early viewing is strongly advised.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, understair storage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")
Polished walnut flooring, gas fire, reclaimed brick hearth, dimmer switch.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 3.45m (21' 10" x 11' 4")
Feature stone fireplace, gas fire, bay window, cornicing, picture rail, double doors to professionally landscaped garden.
- 4.78m x 3.25m (15' 8" x 10' 8")
Range of built in high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated hob and double oven, circular sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel extractor fan, terracota tiled floor, display units, arched windows, open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
Terracota tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.6m (7' 7" x 5' 3")
Range of built in units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, terracota tiled floor.
- low flush w.c., wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Open plan study area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 4.04m (11' 4" x 13' 3")
Cornicing, period gas fireplace, ensuite shower room comprising glazed shower unit with control shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, downlighters, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.53m (10' 4" x 11' 7")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.95m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.57m x 2.46m (8' 5" x 8' 1")
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., downlights, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress.
- 5.72m x 4.42m (18' 9" x 14' 6")
Up and over door, gas fired boiler, light and power.
- Front garden laid in open plan lawn with variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Rear garden laid in lawn, paved patio area, variety of plants, trees and shrubs, oil storage tank.
Add to Shortlist / Email to Friend
7 Lenamore Crescent, Jordanstown, Newtownabbey BT37 0PBMore Details
4 Bed BungalowOffers over £249,950
76 Lynda Meadows, Jordanstown, Newtownabbey BT37 0ATMore Details
4 Bed Detached houseOffers around £249,950