- Detached bungalow in popular residential area
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- Recently fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC mahogany effect frames
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious garage
- uPVC facia and rainwater goods
This is an impressive detached bungalow situated in a quiet and highly regarded residential area of Carnmoney. The property is conveniently located to the village and will ideally suit a range of purchasers from families to retired couples. We strongly recommend full internal inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks and broom cupboard.
- 3.89m x 3.38m (12' 9" x 11' 1")
- 5.56m x 2.24m (18' 3" x 7' 4")
Built in units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, hotpress
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.23m (12' 2" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.77m (10' 7" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.11m (8' 9" x 6' 11")
Built in robe.
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, uPVC panelling, mirror
- Approached by slings by type ladder
- Garden to front and rear. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Oil storage tank. Light and tap.
- 6.17m x 3.18m (20' 3" x 10' 5")
Up and over door, light and power.