- 9th Floor apartment in popular residential area
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with door to balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Economy 7 heating
- Well presented throughout
- Car parking space
- Magnificent view towards Belfast Lough and Carnmoney Hill
This is a most impressive apartment situated in a quiet and highly regarded area. The property is conveniently situated close to many amenities and within easy access to Belfast via the M5. There is currently good public transport with a bus service to Abbeycentre and beyond that may suit someone who is retired or a good opportunity for an investor to rent out. This is a superb apartment in a popular area and early viewing is advised.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- uPVC front door, walk in wardrobe, intercom
- 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
Laminate wood flooring, balcony with view towards Cavehill and Carnmoney Hill.
- 3.2m x 1.85m (10' 6" x 6' 1")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, stainless sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tiling, view of Belfast Lough
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.59m (12' 7" x 8' 6")
View of Carnmoney Hill
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.59m (12' 5" x 8' 6")
View of Carnmoney Hill, built in wardrobe.
- White bathroom suite, low flush WC, wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower, glazed folding shower screen, uPVC tiling.
- Open space with mature plants trees and shrubs and car parking area.
Service charge £104.00 per month to include bricks & mortar insurance, caretaker, maintenance of lifts & fire alarms in communal areas, internal smoke/heat detectors, doors and windows (provided by vendor June 2018)