- Mid townhouse (formally two properties) with stunning sea views bordering Belfast Lough
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen incorporating casual dining area
- Shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Stores and outbuildings
- Full Planning Permission to re-convert into two separate dwellings
Coastguard Cottages is a small row of townhouses bordering Belfast Lough at Whiteabbey and were constructed circa 1880. This particular property (formally no. 473 and 475) extends to approximately 1800 square feet and offers bright spacious family accommodation with easy access to Belfast, Carrickfergus and all the shopping facilities and amenities in Newtownabbey. The location will allow for relaxing walks of the ever popular cycle/coastal path. This is a home with an extensive garden which one can recommend with confidence.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.01m x 4.39m (13' 2" x 14' 5")
Feature sandstone fireplace, raised heath, laminate wood flooring
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.6m x 2.87m (15' 1" x 9' 5")
Feature sandstone fireplace
- 3.96m x 4.57m (13' 0" x 15' 0")
Built in units, round edge work surfaces, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extractor fan, tiling, plumbed for dishwasher, PVC flooring. Casual dining area.
- REAR PORCH:
- Dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower unit with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.39m (12' 0" x 7' 10")
Hotpress. Access to roofspace approached by slingsby type ladder
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.48m (15' 0" x 11' 5")
Built in robe. Access to Roofspace.
- Front in spacious lawn, plants trees and shrubs, greenhouse, boiler house with oil fired boiler
Store (12'2" x 10'3") to rear, lean to fuel store and additional store. Outside wc.