- Refurbished detached villa in a popular residential area with extension to the rear
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-in storage cupboards)
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace and stain glass window
- Recently fitted luxury kitchen with solid oak worksurfaces and built-in appliances, open plan to;
- Casual lounge and dining area
- Luxury white bathroom suite with walk-in shower
- Gas fired central heating (Installed 2020)
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Rewired / replumbed (2020) / Carpeted and painted throughout
- First floor balcony / Excellent location
This fine home has had a refurbishment allowing a purchaser to move in and set their furniture down. The renovations included fitting of a luxurious kitchen and bathroom, rewiring and plumbing of the house and decorating throughout. Situated on the popular Church Road, we can recommend this location with great confidence. We expect demand to be high and strongly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
RECEPTION PORCH Ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC front door.
RECEPTION HALL Ceramic tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 13' 11" x 11' 8" (4.24m x 3.56m) Feature cast iron fireplace, stain glass windows.
KITCHEN 18' 7" x 9' 9" (5.66m x 2.97m) Newly fitted luxury kitchen with a range of high and low level units, solid oak worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in ceramic hob and Candy fan oven, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in Hoover dishwasher, space / wired for free standing fridge / freezer, luxury tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, downlighters, uPVC door to side. Casual dining area. Open plan to;
LOUNGE AREA 10' 1" x 9' 6" (3.07m x 2.9m) Wall lights, French doors to balcony.
LANDING Access to floored roofspace.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 8" x 10' 0" (3.56m x 3.05m) Stain glass window.
BEDROOM (2) 10' 3" x 10' 0" (3.12m x 3.05m) Built-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3) 11' 11" x 7' 11" (3.63m x 2.41m) Built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOM Luxury white bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower unit with rain shower attachment and controlled shower, heated towel rail, storage area, extractor fan, downlighters.
PORT 16' 3" x 9' 11" (4.95m x 3.02m)
OUTSIDE Front in lawn and hedging.
Side in tarmac driveway.
Rear garden with stones, decked seating, looking onto mature trees.
Basement with recently installed gas fired boiler.
Separate basement storage area suitable for utilities.
*Please note under the Estate Agency Legislation we must advise you this property is owned by a Director of McMillan Estate Agency*