- Semi-detached property in a popular residential area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with feature open fireplace
- Recently fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and units with soft closers
- Dining room
- Recently fitted modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Decorated and modernised to include new kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, gas heating and new carpets
This is a very well presented semi-detached property situated off the popular Station Road, Whiteabbey. The current owners have modernised the property to include a new kitchen, bathroom, gas heating and has been recently decorated. Demand is high in this area and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
RECEPTION HALL uPVC front door.
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 11' 8" (4.8m x 3.56m) Feature fireplace with open fire.
DINING ROOM 11' 8" x 8' 10" (3.56m x 2.69m) Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN 11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.48m x 2.9m) Recently fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in hob and oven, plumbed for washing machine, feature above worktops tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, feature extractor fan.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 9" x 11' 0" (3.58m x 3.35m) Gas boiler.
BEDROOM (2) 11' 8" x 9' 5" (3.56m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM (3) 9' 5" x 8' 4" (2.87m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC, heated towel rail, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE Front in lawn.
Rear garden area with decking and large utility shed.