- Mid-terrace in a popular residential area
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob unit and dining area
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Ideal first time buy
- Close to schools, shops and public transport facilities
- Well presented throughout
This is an exceptionally well presented mid-terrace situated in a quiet and popular area close to schools, shops and public transport facilities. The property will ideally suit a young couple hoping to acquire a home of their own with little to do but simply move in. Early viewing is advised.
RECEPTION HALL Laminate wood flooring.
LOUNGE 16' 3" x 11' 7" (4.95m x 3.53m) Laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with oak mantle.
KITCHEN 19' 8" x 9' 7" (5.99m x 2.92m) Built-in units, rounded edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inlaid hob unit and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring. Understair storage.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 9" x 8' 7" (3.58m x 2.62m) Laminate wood flooring, built-in robe.
BEDROOM (2) 10' 6" x 9' 11" (3.2m x 3.02m) Laminate wood flooring, built-in robe.
BEDROOM (3) 9' 6" x 7' 5" (2.9m x 2.26m) Laminate wood flooring, built-in robe.
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath, electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls.
OUTSIDE Front in lawn.
Rear in stones, paved patio area, oil storage tank, oil fired boiler.