- Impressive red brick mid-terrace in a popular and convenient location
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring, open plan to;
- Recently fitted modern high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances, open plan to;
- Casual dining area with uPVC door to rear
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed paved garden to rear
Attention investors and first time buyers! An excellent opportunity to purchase this bright, modern terrace home located just off Shore Road, Whiteabbey, convenient to all the amenities of the busy Whiteabbey Village. The property has recently been modernised and benefits from a newly fitted kitchen and will offer the opportunity for a purchasers to simply move in and set their furniture down. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
ENTRANCE HALL uPVC front door, laminate wood flooring.
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 11' 4" (4.04m x 3.45m) Laminate wood flooring, plasma style fire, understair storage. Open plan to;
KITCHEN 14' 7" x 9' 8" (4.44m x 2.95m) Recently fitted range of high and low level high gloss units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in stainless steel oven and hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Open plan to casual dining area with uPVC door to rear.
LANDING Access to roofspace, built-in robe with gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 2" x 7' 5" (3.4m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM (2) 11' 10" x 7' 9" (3.61m x 2.36m) Including built-in sliderobe.
BEDROOM (3) 7' 9" x 6' 11" (2.36m x 2.11m) Including built-in robe.
BATHROOM White suite comprising of panelled bath, glazed shower screen, Redring electric shower, wall tiling, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Tarmac driveway to front with off street parking.
Enclosed paved garden to rear, outside light.