- Red bricked mid terraced property in a popular residential area
- 2+ Bedrooms plus Nursery / Third bedroom / Study / Dressing room
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring, open plan to dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC mahogany frames
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage (17' 11 x 11' 10)
- Generous garden to the front, carpark to front plus car parking and garage to rear
This is a very well presented terraced property situated on the Glenville Road, Whiteabbey. The property will appeal to first time buyers and young persons wishing to get themselves on the property ladder. The property has been modernised by its current owner and there is little to do other than set your furniture down. Of particular interest will be the garage to the rear of the property and the generous garden and car parking to the front often missing in terraced properties. Early viewing is advised.
RECEPTION HALL Ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC front door.
LOUNGE 21' 7" x 12' 7" (6.58m x 3.84m) Laminate wood flooring, cornicing, hole in wall style fireplace, wired for flatscreen.
KITCHEN 11' 7" x 9' 9" (3.53m x 2.97m) Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in ceramic hob, built-in fan oven, downlighters, luxury tiling, laminate wood flooring, door to rear.
LANDING Hotpress with cylinder.
BEDROOM (1) 13' 8" x 6' 3" (4.17m x 1.91m) Built-in sliderobes.
BEDROOM (2) 12' 7" x 10' 2" (3.84m x 3.1m)
NURSERY BEDROOM 7' 9" x 6' 7" (2.36m x 2.01m) Plus built-in sliderobes. Could be used as a study or dressing room.
BATHROOM Luxury white bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
GARAGE 17' 11" x 11' 10" (5.46m x 3.61m) Light and power.
OUTSIDE Front in lawn, patio area, paved driveway, car parking.
Garage to rear, car parking, water tap, uPVC oil storage tank.