- Top floor apartment in a highly popular residential area
- 2 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Lounge open plan to fitted kitchen / dining area
- Spacious bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Highest standard of presentation throughout
- Car parking space
- Management company exists
This is a meticulously presented top floor apartment situated in a quiet and popular residential area close to schools, shops and public transport facilities. The property will ideally suit a young professional person or retired couple. This is a home we can recommend with utmost confidence and advise early viewing.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN 22' 2" x 17' 4" (6.76m x 5.28m) Built-in units, rounded edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inlaid gas hob unit and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, gas boiler, Velux windows, arched window.
BEDROOM (1) 15' 10" x 10' 6" (4.83m x 3.2m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, shower unit with controlled shower, luxury wall and floor tiling, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2) 12' 6" x 9' 5" (3.81m x 2.87m)
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, vanity unit, pedestal wash hand basin, luxury floor tiling, extractor fan, downlighters.
OUTSIDE Car parking space.
Management company exists, fees approximately £128.19 per quarter; communal gardens, car parking space and window cleaning.
Block insurance approximately £168.78 per annum.