- Top floor apartment in a highly regarded residential area
- 2 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen
- Kitchen fitted with modern high gloss units and built-in appliances
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Double glazing in golden oak uPVC frames
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Highest standard of presentation throughout
- Car parking space / Communal gardens
- Management company exists (£1100 per annum)
This is a truly exceptional top floor apartment situated in a quiet and highly regarded development just off the Shore Road, Whiteabbey, close to the village centre. The property is presented to an exacting standard throughout by it's owners who clearly have a huge pride in their home. From the moment one enters the reception hall of the front apartment one will be blown over with the degree of excellence on offer. This is a home we can recommend with utmost confidence.
ENTRANCE HALL Cloakroom.
LOUNGE / DINING / KITCHEN 28' 0" x 15' 10" (or 9' 8") (8.53m x 4.83m) High gloss built-in units, rounded edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable sink, wine fridge, under oven, built-in hob units, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring. Gas boiler.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 3" x 11' 0" (3.43m x 3.35m)
SPACIOUS EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit with controlled shower, tiling, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2) 12' 3" x 8' 11" (3.73m x 2.72m)
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower and controlled shower with screen. low flush WC, vanity unit.
OUTSIDE Communal gardens.
Car parking space.
Management company exists (£1100 per annum).