- Mid terrace property in a popular residential area
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobe and 1 with view of Belfast Lough)
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring and French doors to front garden
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- uPVC fascia and rainwater goods
- Views towards Belfast Lough from rear of the property
This is a very well presented mid terraced property situated in the popular Ballyduff Estate. The property benefits from views to the rear of the property and open aspect to the front. With a separate office area off the lounge this will appeal to those who are home working. The property has been well maintained by its current owners and we can recommend this property with great confidence. Early viewing is advised.
LOUNGE 13' 11" x 13' 10" (4.24m x 4.22m) Laminate wood flooring, wired for wall lights, cornicing, French doors to front garden.
OFFICE 5' 11" x 4' 11" (1.8m x 1.5m) Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN 16' 11" x 10' 1" (5.16m x 3.07m) Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, tiled worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven, space for fridge, stainless steel extractor fan, laminate tiled flooring. Casual dining area with laminate wood flooring. View of Belfast Lough, uPVC door to rear.
LANDING Downlighters, access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 11" x 8' 7" (3.63m x 2.62m) Built-in wardrobe, gas boiler.
BEDROOM (2) 10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.2m x 3.1m) Built-in wardrobe, view of Belfast Lough.
BEDROOM (3) 8' 9" x 8' 4" (At max) (2.67m x 2.54m)
BATHROOM White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower.
OUTSIDE Front in decking, patio area.
Rear in car parking, raised patio area.