- Extended red brick detached property in a popular residential area
- 3 Bedrooms / 2+ Reception rooms plus Conservatory
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Pale coloured bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Gas fired central heating
- Priced to allow modernisation
- Conveniently located close to shops, schools and public transport
This red bricked detached property has been extended to the rear to provide a larger kitchen and dining area plus a conservatory off the main lounge area. In addition to these rooms there is a separate dining room offering generous accommodation on the ground floor. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden for the days when we get good sunshine! We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
LOUNGE 16' 11" x 9' 7" (5.16m x 2.92m) Feature fireplace.
CONSERVATORY 11' 4" x 9' 6" (3.45m x 2.9m) Ceramic tiled flooring, French doors to rear.
DINING ROOM 10' 4" x 9' 7" (3.15m x 2.92m)
KITCHEN 13' 4" x 8' 6" (or 9' 1") (4.06m x 2.59m) Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven, plumbed for dishwasher. Casual dining area.
UTILITY ROOM 5' 9" x 4' 9" (1.75m x 1.45m)
LANDING Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1) 12' 9" x 9' 5" (3.89m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM (2) 12' 5" x 9' 6" (3.78m x 2.9m) (Including built-in sliderobe)
BEDROOM (3) 9' 7" x 6' 11" (2.92m x 2.11m)
BATHROOM Pale coloured suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, corner glazed shower unit with controlled shower, tiling.
DETACHED GARAGE 15' 5" x 9' 2" (4.7m x 2.79m) No vehicular access.
OUTSIDE Front in car parking and garden.
Rear in stoned area.