- Red brick, three storey terrace property in a popular residential area
- 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge with solid wood flooring and double doors to;
- Dining room with solid wood flooring
- Modern fitted high gloss kitchen with built-in appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in black uPVC frames
- Very well presented throughout
- Excellent family home or first time buy
This is an attractive three storey terrace property situated off the Ravenhill Avenue / Cregagh Road. The property has been modernised throughout but tastefully incorporating the original features of this fine home. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing in uPVC black frames. Situated in popular East Belfast, we can recommend this property and location with great confidence.
LOUNGE 12' 10" x 9' 8" (3.91m x 2.95m) Solid wood flooring.
DINING ROOM 10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.3m x 3.07m) Solid wood flooring, understair storage.
KITCHEN 14' 0" x 5' 10" (4.27m x 1.78m) Modern high gloss kitchen with range of high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in double fan oven, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in fridge / freezer, built-in microwave, semi-solid wood flooring, downlighters. uPVC door to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM (1) 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2) 10' 11" x 8' 0" (3.33m x 2.44m)
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of low flush WC, roll top bath with mixer tap and controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Linen cupboard with Worcester gas boiler.
BEDROOM (3) 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM (4) 11' 0" x 8' 1" (3.35m x 2.46m) Access to roofspace.
OUTSIDE Garden to front
Rear in paved brick patio, water tap.