- Impressive semi-detached villa in a highly regarded residential area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Lounge with multi fuel fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and luxury worksurfaces
- Bathroom with superb white suite
- Downstairs cloaks
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Car parking space for two cars
- Highest presentation throughout
This is a superbly presented semi-detached villa situated in a quiet and highly regarded area of Greenisland which experiences strong demand. The property will suit a young couple hoping to acquire a home of their own with nothing to do but simply move in. Early viewing is strongly advised.
RECEPTION HALL Ceramic tiled flooring.
CLOAKROOM Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
LOUNGE 15' 5" x 10' 8" (4.7m x 3.25m) Multi fuel fire with granite hearth.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17' 8" x 11' 0" (5.38m x 3.35m) Built-in units, luxury worksurfaces, inlaid sink unit with mixer tap, Franke sink, matching splashback, double oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, gas boiler, double French doors to rear, downlighters.
SPACIOUS LANDING Built-in cupboard.
BEDROOM (1) 14' 1" x 10' 8" (4.29m x 3.25m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, wall hung vanity unit, shower unit with controlled shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan, arched window, downlighters.
BEDROOM (2) 10' 5" x 9' 5" (3.18m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM (3) 9' 3" x 6' 11" (2.82m x 2.11m)
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, controlled shower and screen, wall hung vanity unit, low flush WC, ceramic tiled flooring, wall tiling, extractor fan, downlighters.
OUTSIDE Car parking space to front for two cars.
Rear in enclosed lawn, light and tap.