- Immaculately presented semi-detached villa in a quiet residential cul de sac
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-in storage)
- Lounge with engineered wood flooring and open fire
- Ivory Shaker style fitted kitchen with Belfast sink and breakfast bar, open to;
- Casual dining area with French doors to;
- uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames / Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage (currently subdivided to provide utility room)
- Generous garden to rear in lawn and extensive brick paved patio area
Attention first time buyers! An excellent opportunity to purchase this most impressive semi-detached villa located just off Ballyhenry Road, Glengormley, convenient to all the local amenities and within easy access to the M2 Motorway network. The property has been tastefully presented to the highest standard by the current vendors who have spent endless time, effort and expense in creating a beautiful home in which a purchaser can simply move in and set their furniture down. We strongly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
ENTRANCE HALL uPVC front door, semi-solid wood flooring.
LOUNGE 13' 0" x 12' 8" (3.96m x 3.86m) Semi-solid wood flooring, feature cast iron fireplace with open fire and slate tiled hearth, wired for wall lights. Through to;
KITCHEN 16' 4" x 12' 0" (4.98m x 3.66m) Range of high and low level ivory Shaker style units, solid wood worksurfaces, built-in stainless steel oven and hob unit, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, Belfast sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, wall tiling. Casual dining area with double doors to;
CONSERVATORY 10' 4" x 8' 0" (3.15m x 2.44m) Laminate wood flooring.
LANDING Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1) 12' 11" x 9' 6" (3.94m x 2.9m) Plus hotpress.
BEDROOM (2) 9' 11" x 9' 9" (3.02m x 2.97m) Laminate wood flooring, built-in robe.
BEDROOM (3) 9' 9" x 6' 7" (2.97m x 2.01m) Including built-in robe, laminate wood flooring.
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath, glazed shower screen, Mira Sport electric shower, vanity unit sink, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, tile effect PVC wall panelling, PVC panelled ceiling, recessed downlighters.
OUTSIDE Front in lawn and brick paved driveway.
Rear in lawn, extensive brick paved patio area, outside light and tap, boiler house with oil fired boiler, uPVC fascia and rainwater goods.
ATTACHED GARAGE 19' 7" x 7' 7" (5.97m x 2.31m) Up and over door, light and power. Currently subdivided to provide;
UTILITY ROOM 7' 7" x 6' 9" (2.31m x 2.06m) Range of high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces.