- First floor apartment in a highly popular residential are
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Newly fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob
- Newly fitted modern white bathroom suite
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Car parking space
- Highest standard of presentation throughout
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
This is a meticulously presented first floor apartment situated in a quiet and popular development of sixteen apartments. The property offers bright, comfortable accommodation and will allow the successful purchaser to simply move in and set their furniture down. Early viewing is advised.
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL Access to roofspace, new gas boiler, separate cloaks.
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 13' 8" (4.57m x 4.17m) Feature fireplace, glazed double doors, downlighters.
KITCHEN 13' 6" x 8' 8" (4.11m x 2.64m) Newly fitted kitchen with built-in high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, inlaid hob unit and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, laminate wood flooring, tiling, downlighters.
BEDROOM (1) 13' 3" x 9' 10" (4.04m x 3m)
BEDROOM (2) 10' 1" x 9' 11" (3.07m x 3.02m)
BATHROOM Newly fitted modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, controlled shower and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, luxury floor tiling.
Roofspace approached by slings-by type ladder.
OUTSIDE Car parking space.
uPVC fascia and rainwater goods.
Management company exists, fee approximately £600 per year.