- Private penthouse apartment in a quiet and highly regarded cul de sac
- 2 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Open plan dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces and built-in appliances
- Luxury white bathroom suite and Jacuzzi bath
- Double glazing in uPVC golden oak frames / Phoenix gas central heating
- Spacious floor area covering 1300 sq.ft
- Car parking space / Easy commute links (2G bus / NI Railway)
- Management company exists (£454.72 per annum)
This is an outstanding Penthouse apartment situated in a small development of apartments and semi-detached houses. The property has been completed to an exacting standard throughout by our client. From the moment one enters the apartment one will be bowled over with the degree of excellence on offer. Early viewing is strongly advised.
LOUNGE 18' 10" x 18' 0" (5.74m x 5.49m) Low voltage downlighters, Velux window, eaves storage. View to the Mournes.
DINING AREA 11' 0" x 8' 1" (3.35m x 2.46m)
KITCHEN 11' 1" x 9' 7" (3.38m x 2.92m) Built-in units with granite worksurfaces, modern sink unit with vegetable sink, dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, inlaid hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer, tiling, waste disposal.
INNER HALLWAY Computer room / study. Downlighters, storage with gas boiler.
BEDROOM (1) 13' 5" x 13' 2" (4.09m x 4.01m) Velux window, eaves storage, views of Belfast Lough.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, vanity unit, shower unit with controlled shower, ceramic tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2) 13' 6" x 9' 8" (4.11m x 2.95m)
SPACIOUS BATHROOM Luxury white suite comprising of low flush WC, vanity unit, shower unit with electric shower, Jacuzzi bath, extractor fan, wall tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE Car parking space and communal gardens.
Exclusive use of shed for storage (10' 0" x 8' 0")