- First floor apartment in a highly regarded area
- 2 Bedrooms (Master bedroom with en-suite shower room)
- Modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, open plan to;
- Lounge / dining area with access to balcony and enjoying spectacular views
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Communal rooftop garden
- Car parking space / Lift
- Management company exists
Situated in the highly regarded area of Jordanstown this is an apartment we can recommend with great confidence. Enjoying spectacular views towards Belfast Lough this will appeal to those who are retired and spend a lot of time in their home. With a modern kitchen, bathroom, gas heating and within walking distance to Whiteabbey Village, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
RECEPTION HALL Solid wood flooring, built-in double cupboard, intercom.
LOUNGE / DINING AREA 15' 4" x 15' 3" (4.67m x 4.65m) Solid wood flooring, patio door to balcony with magnificent views. Open plan to;
KITCHEN 9' 7" x 8' 7" (2.92m x 2.62m) Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable sink, built-in hob and fan oven, built-in fridge / freezer.
BEDROOM (1) 11' 5" x 11' 5" (3.48m x 3.48m) Views.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower unit with electric shower, shaver point, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2) 10' 9" x 8' 11" (3.28m x 2.72m)
SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, vanity unit with mixer tap, walk-in shower unit with controlled shower, tiling, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE Car parking space, communal rooftop garden.
Management company fees of approximately £116.51 per month.