- Ground floor apartment in a popular residential area
- 2 Bedrooms (Master bedroom with en-suite shower room)
- Lounge with solid wood flooring and open plan to;
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in black uPVC frames
- Well presented throughout
- Car parking space / Communal gardens
- Management fees of £400 per annum
This is a ground floor apartment situated in the popular area of Whiteabbey close to local amenities including the Loughshore Park, Whiteabbey Village and the M2 Motorway with public transport on it's doorstep. The property allows you to move in and set your furniture down for easy living all on one level. Early viewing is advised.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN 16' 0" x 14' 6" (4.88m x 4.42m) Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, rounded edge worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in ceramic hob and Zanussi oven, plumbed for washing machine and slimeline dishwasher, space for fridge / freezer, combi gas boiler, tiling, solid wood flooring, French doors, downlighters.
BEDROOM (1) 10' 11" (or 12' 5") x 10' 10" (3.33m x 3.3m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, walk-in shower unit with controlled shower, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2) 11' 6" x 6' 11" (3.51m x 2.11m)
BATHROOM White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap, controlled shower, glazed shower screen, tiling, heated towel rail, porcelain tiled flooring, extractor fan, downlighters.
OUTSIDE Communal car parking and mature gardens.