- Second floor apartment in a popular and convenient location within walking distance to Belfast City
- 2 Double bedrooms with views towards Cavehill
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring and French doors with views of Cavehill, open plan to;
- Modern high gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Gas fired central heating
- Highest presentation throughout
- Designated secure car parking space
- Management company exists
Attention investors and first time buyers! This is an excellent opportunity to purchase this bright, spacious second floor apartment in a popular complex within walking distance of Belfast City Centre. The property has been presented to an excellent standard by the current owner and is ready to move into. We strongly encourage early viewing as homes within this location rarely remain on the market for long.
SECOND FLOOR ENTRANCE HALL Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, gas fired boiler.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN 25' 2" x 10' 3" (7.67m x 3.12m) Laminate wood flooring, French doors with view towards Cavehill.
Range of high and low level high gloss units, rounded edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable sink, built-in stainless steel oven and gas hob unit, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge / freezer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1) 15' 4" x 8' 4" (4.67m x 2.54m) Laminate wood flooring, view toward Cavehill, access to bathroom.
BEDROOM (2) 11' 9" x 8' 1" (3.58m x 2.46m) Laminate wood flooring.
BATHROOM White suite comprising of panelled bath, glazed shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Gated secure car parking with designated car parking space.
Management fees of approximately £726.60 per annum.
Rates of approximately £597.60 per annum.