*RELEASE DATE THURSDAY 2ND JULY 2020 AT 8.30AM*
We are delighted to announce the second phase of the above development will be released on Thursday 2nd July at 8:30am from our office in Glengormley.
Please see below sites which are due to be released on this date together with square footage and prices. Completion dates are due in November / December 2020.
In order to book a site a holding deposit of £1,000.00 is required (£500.00 non-refundable) and purchasers should be able to sign an unconditional contract within 6 weeks from booking and pay a further 5% deposit. This means if you have a house to sell your property must be sale agreed before we can accept a booking. Cheques should be made payable to Belvedere Homes (NI) Ltd. (Bank details for BACS transfer are available on request). Bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis.
Purchasers will also be required to provide a Decision in Principle from their mortgage provider before a booking can be accepted. Our mortgage advisors Laura Gorman and Gavin White, have a combined experience of 23 years and work with the award-winning Mortgage Advice Bureau the largest mortgage brokerage in the U.K. They have access to exclusive mortgage deals you cannot get through banks and building societies, so you are guaranteed to get the best deal available. Gavin and Laura will complete the mortgage application and see it through to the end taking the stress away from you. If you wish to avail of this service please forward your contact details and an advisor will be in touch.
If you are interested in a site in any of the following phases please contact our office and re-register your details. Please note the 4 remaining detached sites will not be released until Phase 4 of the development.
At McMillan we offer a free market appraisal to identify the likely value of your home and would be very pleased to carry this out at your convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you and being of assistance and please do not hesitate to contact our office for further information.
Kitchen / Utility
- Choice of soft close traditional shaker or modern handleless door in variety of colours
- Choice of handles (where shaker door selected)
- Choice of laminate work top with upstand
- Stainless steel or glass splashback with choice of 10 colours behind hob
- Appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, exposed extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- All appliances with 2 year warranty
- Plumbing and electrical outlets left for purchaser's free standing washing machine and tumble dryer in untility room
- Stainless steel sinks and drainer to kitchen and utility room
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary designer white sanitryware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled showers
Wall and Floor Coverings:
- Procelain tiles to kitchen/dining, utility, hall, WC, bathroom and ensuite floors
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures in ensuite and bathroom
- Splashback tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Choice of quality timber laminate flooring or carpet to living room
- Quality carpet and underlay to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Internal decor - walls and ceilings painted white emulsion
- Moulded skirting and architrave painted white saintwood
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets including TV and telephone points
- Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen/dining
- Energy efficient natural gas fired zoned central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Wood burning stove and hearth to living room
Windows / Exterior Doors:
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- High performance composite front door
- Coloured render to exterior
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Outside water tap
- Tarmaced parking area
- Lawned front and rear gardens
- Seamless rainwater goods
- Feature fencing and hedging installed where applicable between property boundaries
- No management company required
- Virgin & BT connectivity
- 10 Year structural warranty