- First floor apartment in a superb complex with breath-taking views of Belfast Lough
- 2 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room, both with double built-in robes)
- Spacious lounge with patio doors to veranda with magnificent views
- Fitted kitchen with built-in appliances
- Recently fitted modern shower room
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Airtricity NI gas central heating
- Bright, spacious accommodation
- Car parking space / Lift
- Management company exists
This is an outstanding first floor apartment situated in a quiet and highly regarded development of apartments which experience strong demand. The property is presented to an exacting standard throughout and will suit someone hoping to acquire a home with nothing to do but simply move in. Benefiting from a host of attractive features and extras including magnificent views of Belfast Lough, this is a home we can recommend with utmost confidence.
LOUNGE 15' 11" x 14' 7" (4.85m x 4.44m) Ceramic tiled flooring, French door with glazed side panel to veranda, awning.
KITCHEN 9' 10" x 8' 5" (3m x 2.57m) Built-in units, rounded edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inlaid hob unit, under oven, extractor fan, fridge / freezer, built-in washing machine, tiling. Casual dining area.
BEDROOM (1) 13' 0" x 13' 0" (3.96m x 3.96m) Ceramic tiled flooring, built-in robe, French door with glazed side panel (Juliet balcony).
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin, shower unit with controlled shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2) 9' 5" (or 10' 7") x 9' 1" (2.87m x 2.77m) Built-in robe, ceramic tiled flooring.
SHOWER ROOM Modern white suite comprising of wall hung wash hand basin and WC, spacious shower unit with controlled shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Communal car parking space.
Management fee of approximately £267 per quarter.