Phase 1 & 2 NOW BOOKED - PLEASE REGISTER WITH OUR OFFICE FOR 3RD PHASE!!
In order to book a site a holding deposit of £500.00 is required (£250.00 non-refundable) and purchasers should be able to sign an unconditional contract within 6 weeks from booking and pay a further 5% deposit. This means if you have a house to sell your property must be sale agreed before we can accept a booking. Cheques should be made payable to MP Coleman Limited. (Bank details for BACS transfer are available on request). We will also require you to produce two forms of identication or one identification and one utility bill or bank statement.
At McMillan we offer a free market appraisal to identify the likely value of your home and would be very pleased to carry this out at your convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you and being of assistance and please do not hesitate to contact our office for any more information.
Your turnkey pack:
A comprehensive, modern turnkey specification using the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchen & Utility
- Quality units with a choice of door colour, handle and egineered works tops from supplied range
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob and oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitry ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and ensuite
Floor coverings & Tiling
- Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen/dining areas, entrance hallways, bathrooms, ensuites and WC's
- Full height wall tiling to shower enclosure in ensuite and bathroom
- Splash back tiling around bath and above sinks in ensuite, bathroom and WC
- Carpets to lounge, family room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Walls and ceilings painted Emulsion
- Wood burning stove to lounge
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Low energy lighting
- Painted skirting and architraves
- Timber staircase painted
- Painted white panel internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Gas fired central heating system
- Traditionally built home with high thermal insulation
- Double glazed windows in white uPVC frames with lockable system
- Concrete interlocking roof tiles
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Composite front doors
- Starded bulkhead light included for front and back door
- Mixture of brick and painted render finishes
- Rear gardens graded and seeded
- Surfaced driveways
- Boundary fencing where applicable
10 Years structural defect insurance by ICW
- International construction warranties